Film colourscript? Actually it's just all the backgrounds

Hello! Just gonna casually drop the bgs from my film ARTBLOCK here.... And yes, there are reuses! Just so you all can see the progression of my film's story! I somehow didn't do much of a colorscript... (regretted skipping that step...) Just went straight into painting it all! : D 

I'm thinking of updating this website soon, maybe change it to tumblr or something, not sure! I've been using tumblr way more than blogger these days, find me at http://kimsketch.tumblr.com for all the stuff you haven't found here! (Except maybe this post haha)





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! :)

Followers

All images and artwork are © Kimberly Luu 2013. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.
Blogging tips
^